B2 Payment Transaction Engine
The B2 Payment Transaction Engine (PTxE) provides a common interface to MSD/Chip/Contactless-capable PINPads independent of the PINPad vendor's API. The PTxE enables management of EMV/Contactless transaction flows and PINPads and supports the following functions and transactions:
- Card swipe, card insert, card tap.
- Fallback to contact if tap fails and fallback to mag stripe if contact fails.
- Card read retry logic.
- Track2 validation against PAN and Expiry Date tags.
- Partial and full EMV transactions.
- Indicator for successful PIN entry and/or for signature required.
- Offline approvals by card at 1GAC & 2GAC.
- Merchant Stand‐in approval process.
- Card association best practices for chip technology failures at 2GAC.
- Transaction tracing for development and field problem resolution.
- Last PIN try logic and prompting.
The following PINPads are supported by the PTxE:
- VeriFone PINPads using the XPI Interface (Vx810, Mx Series, Vx700, SC5000)
- Ingenico PINPads using CPX & Vega (i3070,iPP300, ML30)and UIA & Vega (i6780)
The following Host Drivers are supported by the PTxE:
- Global Payments North
- Chase Paymentech